It's been ages since I've posted.
Sadly, this post will be rather creepy for some lol.
Please exercise caution when you read this post.
So today morning I was heading over to church.
I was at Woodlands going down to the Bus Interchange when I noticed a group of policemen giving chase after a man.
That man ran pretty quick, and I think he was kinda trapped or something, then he went off towards the only direction possible, which was a parapet followed by a ... 4-5 storey drop down to the Bus Interchange I guess.
He jumped once but I think the parapet was a little bit tall.
So he jumped again.
(By now the policemen were a short distance away from him)
He succeeded, and then ...
(This scene kinda got stuck in my mind for a bit)
He kinda just went over the parapet.
(Okay I know that sounds anti-climax, but read on)
At first I didn't realise that pass the parapet would be a fall.
So I went down the escalator as usual.
Halfway down, I saw people down at the Interchange pointing towards the direction that the running guy went towards, except at the Interchange level of course.
So I kinda walked quickly down and saw that guy lying flat on the Interchange road with fresh blood all around his head.
He was motionless, so I suppose he was ...
Linking back to what I mentioned above,
That man ran pretty quick, and I think he was kinda trapped or something, then he went off towards the only direction possible, which was a parapet followed by a ... 4-5 storey drop down to the Bus Interchange I guess.
He jumped once but I think the parapet was a little bit tall. So he jumped again.
(By now the policemen were a short distance away from him)
He succeeded, and then ...
(This scene kinda got stuck in my mind for a bit)
He kinda just went over the parapet.
(Okay I know that sounds anti-climax, but read on)
Try to imagine that, you watched a man in his final moments.
Desperate moments.
That scene kept playing in my head afterwards.
The more I thought about it, the more nauseatic I felt.
...
When I reached home I checked the net and here is the report.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1022938/1/.html

It kind of makes me wonder how much people treasure their lives.
That guy was merely 21.
On a lighter note, tomorrow(or rather today) is chalet!
WOO!
Happy and looking forward to it! (:
12:50 AM