
HAHA something random!
Changi Airport! We (Ruth, Merwyn and I) saw this while waiting for Hazel! At first we wanted to play but we didn't dare to lol. We waited for each other to go first then ended up Merwyn went first. Then the person said we could've went earlier when there were very little people ._. Shouldn't have waited!
I swear we 3 were all DAMN high upon reaching the airport, especially MERWYN! HAHA.
Hoho and we enjoyed a packet of Ruffles Sour Cream n Onion! :D -beams-
LOL I've got quite a bit of pictures of Hazel now LOL.

Till now she has appeared only in red and purple skinnies!
Okay so there was this Leonid Meteor Shower on Wednesday!
Asia had the best view, though sadly it was obscured by a thick layer of cloud cover arghh.
I saw like 5! :D:D:D
It's damn cool! The first one that night was at like 2:57 or something (I didn't see it!)
Then we waited DAMN long for the second one to appear LOL.
It's like,
-Meteor zooms past-
Observers at Japanese Park give a collective AHH!
Then I'll get a shock and wake up and end up seeing nothing ._.
Here's a video I found on YouTube. It's a sped-up video. It's 9 whole hours worth of footage squeezed into 1:13 so yeah LOL.
Video Info:
Time lapse sequence between the hours of 4:30 UT and 13:30 UT November 17 (10:30PM-7:30AM CST in Manitoba, Canada) looking towards the zenith in a suburban back yard. There are few meteors visible. Most of the streaks in this movie sequence are airplanes.
While waiting for the Meteor Shower, I went over to Nicholas' house first. At like 12+ omg damn weird.
2:22 PM