Anywayyyyy.
I'm down with H1N1! Or maybe not. I have ALL the symptoms. So I went to the doctor today morning and he gave me 7 days MC! ROAR!
It would really be a good thing if not for the 4 tests I'm missing and a VERY IMPORTANT Choir practice this Friday!
RVC's performing on 25th August in Esplanade along with many other choirs in Singapore. We're combining with Dunman High School for 2 pieces.
I started feeling unwell yesterday during school in the early morning, right after PT with Si Zheng. So I went for practice for just a little while and went home at around 1630. Auditions was meant to be held yesterday! (I only found out after that that there were no auditions). And for this Friday's practice, we're (or rather, RVC excluding me) going to Dunman for a combined practice. Ms Tham said previously that people who missed out on any of the important practices will NOT be considered for the performance! How how how? It's my last performance with RVC and definitely my first in Esplanade, so it means a lot to me!
Helppp I'm missing out on A LOT OF STUFF.
This 7 days MC came at just the right time. How perfect.
Screw blogspot.
8:28 PM