*poke
Jack the Alien. says (8:26 PM):
*HAHA
*Today, I sent a forward to everyone in my phonebook saying, "HOUSE PARTY-NO PARENTS, LOTS OF ALCOHOL, MAYBE SOME SEX." I then got a reply from my mom saying, "I'm probably the only one that would show up." Even my mom thinks I'm a loser, and I'm now grounded for 3 weeks. FML
;(R) weiping 2³.8².8.3 says (8:27 PM):
*LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
*LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Jack the Alien. says (8:27 PM):
*Today, it was my boyfriends birthday and I saw he was logged in on ooVoo. He sent me a request to video chat so I decided to take off all of my clothes to surprise him. Little did I know, his entire family was at his house and at the computer because he, "wanted to show them what a great girlfriend I am." FML
;(R) weiping 2³.8².8.3 says (8:27 PM):
*HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAh
*WOWOWOW
*HAHAHA
Jack the Alien. says (8:28 PM):
*Today, while in the middle of having sex with my husband, instead of saying something sexy in my ear, he whispered,"We are so gonna make pizza after this!" FML
;(R) weiping 2³.8².8.3 says (8:28 PM):
*HAHA
Jack the Alien. says (8:28 PM):
*Today, I was romantically cuddling with my boyfriend. He looked deep into my eyes, stared lovingly at me, and said, "I never noticed, but you have the most adorable freckles on your face..." Blushing, I tilted my head to the side. He then said, "Oh, never mind, those are just your blackheads." FML
*HAHAHAHAHA
;(R) weiping 2³.8².8.3 says (8:28 PM):
*LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
8:28 PM