(And I just noticed my blog FINALLY works on Mozilla! :D:D:D)
Blogger looks normal to me!
Okay this week has been quite a busy one!
Especially with "A Choral Odyssey"!
Monday was the rehearsal at Esplanade!
(I just noticed all the above sentences ended with a "!")
Okay nothing much, except we had a personalized tag for entry into the backstage.
Super happy LOL.

Tuesday was the performance day!
Backstage was super coooool hahahah it's seriously like once in a lifetime opportunity.
Dressing room!
Then dinner was oh-kayy.
Jun Jie poor thing. He had to eat his dinner with teaspoon! LOL.
Performance was oh-kayy.
The knowledge that the Concert Hall had a seating capacity of 1600 was wowwww
Walked back to our dressing room and saw Azaac with TVC warming up or something
After that got changed out and went to watch the rest of the performance!
After the performance, Jia Rong, Yu Jun and I went to meet the C^4 people! :D
Yay they are damn nice HAHA.
Flowers and pictures and singinggggggggggggggg.
Thank you C^4! :D
Singapore Youth Festival 2009 Choral Presentation's Combined Choir!











well, that is quite self explanatory LOL
the following two pictures are of my CID. stupid.
12 Oct 09, 20:24
jiarong: hello !@#$ hahaha ;)
28 Sep 09, 00:27
jiarong: LOL LOL. eh consecutive your tags on my blog! hahhahahaha :D
22 Sep 09, 18:17
jiarong: HAHAHA hmm, should I spam? :P
22 Sep 09, 18:17
jiarong: wow wow wow your tagboard very dead leh LOL LOL still can see one mth ago mine one!
To jiarong : aiyo sorry la very dead! noone wants to tag LOL. yes u totally should spam! LOL hello! OI u scold me!
30 Aug 09, 13:14
junwei: hello weiping!
To junwei : HELLO :D
29 Aug 09, 11:57
jiarong: I love Combined Choir :/
19 Aug 09, 17:50
jiarong: boom de ya da song makes me smile every single time! makes me see how the world is so beautiful haha.
To jiarong : yes omg its sucha cool song right! :D i love SYFCC too! but why the :/ ?
16 Aug 09, 17:56
~RED DEVIL~: hello its my turn to be sick eh? damn.
To ~RED DEVIL~ : at least noone missed esplanade concert cos of illness
15 Aug 09, 23:47
jiarong: halo, i'm boreddd!
13 Aug 09, 18:12
jiarong: omg screw blogger I hate it that I can't post too. :( heyyy get well soon! ((((((:
To jiarong : YAAA stupid blogger. sucks sucks. HAHA (:
6 Aug 09, 21:31
jack: hahaha.
To jack : hi! extraterrestrial being!
2 Aug 09, 18:34
liar: I should be classified in a kingdom of my own. Animalia Unglaminus.
To liar : actually wow its kinda cool to have a kingdom all for oneself!
29 Jul 09, 17:58
~RED DEVIL~: Walao. U love to pick on ppl range hor. zzz.
To ~RED DEVIL~ : nooooo omg. haha my range is decreasing hoho.
28 Jul 09, 20:49
Helena Bonham Carter: (I'm obviously not really Helena)
28 Jul 09, 20:49
Helena Bonham Carter: oh hai thar bellatrix, nice of you to stoppeth by.
To Helena Bonham Carter : waseh so hard to type ur name. i assume ur uhh the poke-r? LOL
27 Jul 09, 20:55
liar: Happy Birthday is one of the most out-of-tune songs ever.
To liar : i so totally agree!
EOYs were like, ARGHH. I think I screwed it up!
Nvm nvm Friday went out! Finally. Like first time after so long!
Swensen's, Fame, Shihlin! ROCKS :D hehe yay
HAHA. Grrrrr wanted to watch Phobia 2 at first LOL. Dunno who :D
Then today like, LOL.
Talked for ages and ages and ages!
Around 9 hours yay yay yay! :D:D
Quite amused at myself for talking that much!
Then hmm saw Ms Tham and her husband too OMG. I was kinda freaked out la omg.
I need to cut down on my "!" usage LOL.
Anyway, this was the shitty human traffic outside school at 9am today. The traffic light went for 4 times before we reached -.-
11:11 AM