Firstly, tag replies!
2 Jul 09, 13:24
silver: omg stupid video totally made me cry.
To silver : you're not alone!
1 Jul 09, 20:48
SA: walau mozilla screwed your blog up so bad... lol tagged! and link me hor! Gd luck for concert tmr! :D
To SA : lol yup. okay. thanks!
30 Jun 09, 01:56
derrick: this old house has never looked so clean huh ?
To derrick : eh you are?
29 Jun 09, 16:17
~RED DEVIL~: wth? LOL. congrats me 4 wad?? LOL. Oh btw, copyright *ahem.
To ~RED DEVIL~ : LOW G :D heh copyrighted pillow
27 Jun 09, 00:28
vc: i didnt know you were a girl.
To vc : am one as much are you are :D
25 Jun 09, 17:27
TOILETTE: oh hai.
25 Jun 09, 17:26
TOILETTE: GREEEEEEEEEEEN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
25 Jun 09, 17:26
TOILETTE: I WANNA BE THE MINORITY! I DON'T NEED YOUR AUTHORITY! DOWN WITH THE MORAL MAJORITY 'CAUSE I WANNA BE THE MINORITY!
To TOILETTE : GREEN DAY. did you buy their album? 21 guns!
23 Jun 09, 16:00
JIAJIA.: HELLO. HAHAHA WHERE'S THE PHOTOS AND POST AND WANTAN? HAHHAHAHAHAHA.
To JIAJIA : TA-DA HERE IT IS!
22 Jun 09, 03:56
yongsheng(:: lol, that vid was played in my literature class. the figurative and literal meaning is "love is blind".
To yongsheng(: : wow so cool play it in class! did anyone cry?
21 Jun 09, 14:24
TOILETTE: alkdfja;dlkfjasd;lfkjads;lkfj
To TOILETTE : Eh! Call me when you can okay!
21 Jun 09, 10:54
liar: Haha very glam photos. And Kim Bum very cute right! Muahaha! I just had to say that!
To liar : hahah! OMG YES :X
20 Jun 09, 01:12
liqin: haha YMCA's ! not skinny enough :D
To liqin : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA there's always the unbold function!
Secondly, here's a cool video I found on YouTube
R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958-2009)
GAY ALERT OMG IM THE VICTIM!






:D:D
Hahaha Germaine, there it is!
So after the church's youth's BBQ, some came over to my house for stayover and stuff. Stayed up the whole night to watch movie and stuff. Then went to Macs at 3+. And then wow I heard "Only You" playing at 04:21! Yes, yes, that choir song we performed for ... my batch's year 1 Speech Day! :D
Last Saturday was the first SYF Combined Choir practice. It was really weird as the whole choir was made up of people from so many schools! HAHA I was being antisocial and didn't make any friends throughout this whole event HAHA. Mr Zechariah Goh was hilarious and had a super cool personality he was being so NOT serious during practice! But in the good way! LOL. Mr Stephen Leek was SO DAMN HIGH. It was kind of weird to see an adult jumping around so much! Both of them are really nice and fun! Practice on Tuesday and Wednesday right after school. Victoria Concert Hall sure brings back memories.
Oh and there was this performance by The Australian Voices at Esplanade on Tuesday night! I like it quite a lot! Especially the first song! Joel would have to agree with me on this.
On Thursday, we rushed there after school, practiced a bit and then had like nearly 1.5 hr of rest, for dinner and make up and all! Warmed up again after that and everyone got sprayed by the glittery thingy (including the guys!). All the glittery shiny stuff were all over the place! ._. Had at least another hour of rest after White Horses ._.
White Horses was nice! And so was Singaporean Medley! Now the song's stuck inside my head! I love the harmony for the female voices! Well, one thing worth mentioning was that I stood beside a male Soprano for White Horses. It was extremely traumatizing !@#$
Yellow-tie guy!
Polka-dotted red-tie guy!
The Three Musketeers!
SCANDAL! :D HAHA.
LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ... HEY!
LOL the once-in-5-years family portrait!
10:38 PM