18 Jul 09, 21:09
TOILETTE: wasnt there an attack at the burrow in the movie? there wasn't one in the book! idk, i haven't seen it.
To TOILETTE : I don't remember the story already!
13 Jul 09, 21:28
C.: HELLO!!:D :D :D
To C. : HELLO :D
12 Jul 09, 07:58
dragonite3579: everyone has the pictures on their blog YAY :)
12 Jul 09, 07:57
dragonite3579: AHHAHAHA. SORRY LAH, MR.SOCIABLE :D
To dragonite3579 : HAHAHA :D yay!
I'm so sorry about yesterday and today.
I actually really don't like this too ):
I hope you're okayyyy.
TOILETTE: wasnt there an attack at the burrow in the movie? there wasn't one in the book! idk, i haven't seen it.
To TOILETTE : I don't remember the story already!
13 Jul 09, 21:28
C.: HELLO!!:D :D :D
To C. : HELLO :D
12 Jul 09, 07:58
dragonite3579: everyone has the pictures on their blog YAY :)
12 Jul 09, 07:57
dragonite3579: AHHAHAHA. SORRY LAH, MR.SOCIABLE :D
To dragonite3579 : HAHAHA :D yay!
I'm so sorry about yesterday and today.
I actually really don't like this too ):
I hope you're okayyyy.
8:52 PM