TOILETTE: akldjfa;lksdjfa;lskdfja;sldkfja;sdlkfja;lksdjfa;ldkfj
To TOILETTE : yes, TOILETTE? -poke- eh u owe me one. i dont care
13 Jun 09, 14:34
~RED DEVIL~: WOW. nice personality tests results. I mean, SEMI-GENIUS?!
To ~RED DEVIL~ : wa thanks ._.
13 Jun 09, 10:17
vc: I love Ruth.
To vc : WOW so random! LOL.
8 Jun 09, 17:25
~RED DEVIL~: wow omg i think its amazing los the way u actually cycle to woodlands-.-
To ~RED DEVIL~ : i gave up before i reached kranji, actually. LOL it was shit dirty la, the air
7 Jun 09, 22:23
jiarong: :O i like the fourth photo alot alot! haha
To jiarong : LOL! pink flowers! :D
7 Jun 09, 14:41
TOILETTE: mcdonald's ice cream here is 20cents.
7 Jun 09, 14:40
TOILETTE: uh, can you just KEEP THE DAMN CAMERA PARALLEL TO THE GROUND?!?!? -_-
To TOILETTE : oops haha lazy ma. huh aint that roughly equivalent to 20c here too?
6 Jun 09, 09:22
jiarong: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JIU MING AH I"M PANICKING. WAH SEI SO SCARY CAN!
To jiarong : LOL relax relax i believe it'll all be okay :D and it wont be scary!
30 May 09, 19:10
silver: lol cause no one reads it anw.
To silver : ohhhh. but once u do tis even lesser ppl can read ma!
24 May 09, 11:34
TOILETTE: one decade later we'll have tiny planes with expandable insides.
24 May 09, 11:32
TOILETTE: Can you change your template? The whole it-doesn't-work-one-firefox is annoying. I'll make one for you!
24 May 09, 11:31
TOILETTE: I like the bass notes on my old piano (Mave's piano now). I don't like people singing bass notes. Sounds like emus.
24 May 09, 11:31
TOILETTE: I'm a bisexual transvestite. Went through a sex change long ago but I conveniently forgot to mention it to you. -_-
To TOILETTE : WOW. very very interesting news to me. hahaha eh so you saying i sound like an emu la?! HELP ME EDIT IT SUCH THAT IT WORKS ON FF! :D one decade later it'll be possible for TOILETTE to be both in singapore and australia! :D okay i didnt make sense
the following pictures are kinda random but LOL absolutely priceless esp some of zhufeng's actions! :D
11:20 PM