FINALLY! My first day of rest in this June Holidays!
Saturday - Open House + Gospel Rally
Sunday - Church + Choir
Monday - 4hrs Physics + Comm Interview + Maths Tuition
Tues - Full Day Practice
Wednesday - 4hrs Physics + CID
Thursday - Outside stuff(missed CCA ahhh) for whole day
Friday - OldComm+NewComm thingy.
Satuday - RESTTTTTTTTTTTTT omg finally.
I have to say I love Wednesday and Friday the most!
Hopefully the upcoming week will not be as hectic and shitty otherwise I really will die.
Saturday - Open House + Gospel Rally
Sunday - Church + Choir
Monday - 4hrs Physics + Comm Interview + Maths Tuition
Tues - Full Day Practice
Wednesday - 4hrs Physics + CID
Thursday - Outside stuff(missed CCA ahhh) for whole day
Friday - OldComm+NewComm thingy.
Satuday - RESTTTTTTTTTTTTT omg finally.
I have to say I love Wednesday and Friday the most!
Hopefully the upcoming week will not be as hectic and shitty otherwise I really will die.
11:13 PM