So, on Wednesday we had the SYF Preview in school.
It went pretty fine I guess.
At least much better than the past few _____ practices.
And due to that, I had to miss CID.
According to the other people who did go down to the mentor's office,
the PRC is claiming credit for whatever we've done!
When apparently he did not help out with anything at all!
Also, he did not hand in his PI, EoM and reflections to LLM.
I believe this is a minority of the PRCs, a disgrace to them?
It went pretty fine I guess.
At least much better than the past few _____ practices.
And due to that, I had to miss CID.
According to the other people who did go down to the mentor's office,
the PRC is claiming credit for whatever we've done!
When apparently he did not help out with anything at all!
Also, he did not hand in his PI, EoM and reflections to LLM.
I believe this is a minority of the PRCs, a disgrace to them?
1:10 PM