-JingYu, with absolutely no idea that he was singing the wrong lyrics.
Unintended parody of Complicated by Avril Lavigne.
"Oh I think I know what Language Arts is about! Is it they give you a paragraph and then you draw it?"
-JingYu, after me telling him that I was doing my Language Arts homework.
"It's not the guys I'm worried about, it's the girls!"
-From someone. Sounds quite normal right?
Yeah until you realise that he's actually worried if the girls are chio enough _|_
"Eh so how?"
With no prior conversation with him that day, I had no idea what he was talking about, hence I gave him the puzzled look.
"Eh whatever!"
-From that same someone, right after a long day, after a tiring choir practice, after a considerable amount of time spent on bus 97 which apparently had aircon which does not seem to work.
Wow that made my day.
Wanna make me pissed? "Whatever's" the word!
And oh, SYF auditions for White Horses are on tomorrow.
Feeling reaaaaaally freaked out! :/
All the best to everyone!
11:15 PM