kiwi: o.o wow. mozilla just pawns ur blog layout! andy FTW!~
To kiwi : what a thing to tag on my blog
8 Feb 09, 06:31
TOILETTE: seeeeee? I told ya it's screwed in mozilla. Actually you already knew that because I told you before. ANYWAY. COME ONLINE AND DO MY MATHS HOMEWORK FOR ME. Damn algebra needs to die.
To TOILETTE : HAHA you were the first to complain abt viewing my blog on moz. I DUNNO HOW TO FACTORISE THAT QN U GAVE ME LOL
7 Feb 09, 12:42
Wei Meh: yr blog is so screwed when i view it in mozilla
To Wei Meh : best viewed in IE!
4 Feb 09, 21:38
liar: Wait I don't get it what were you and Cherie pissed about?
To liar : LOL i was pissed at the yr1s. then she was walking past but didnt see me hold up the fork at the yr1s
2 Feb 09, 15:30
TOILETTE: i are a gud gal, i do my homewurk and finish it qwikly.
2 Feb 09, 15:29
TOILETTE: hence the sucky picture. HAHAHA. GUESS WHAT. I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK AT 4.30PM
2 Feb 09, 15:29
TOILETTE: actually idk what it'll be of. maybe just some random picture i make on photoshop. and i don't like internal scrolling either so you probably won't get that. the lambo one was made without photoshop
2 Feb 09, 15:28
TOILETTE: OH DAMN IT YOU'RE AWAY.
2 Feb 09, 15:28
TOILETTE: suuuuuuuure. it shall consist of... AFI. WAHAHAHA. OH LOOK YOU'RE ONLINE
To TOILETTE : :O AFI! HAHA i hardly go online nowadays so yeah. and most of the time i'm away HAHA. oh. the lambo one didnt fit! ): at least not on IE. omg what time are u dismissed evry normal schl day?
10:34 PM