be warned that this post is gonna be boring as my brain's dead.
So, that day we planned to meet at 5.30 at Harbourfront. In the end, everyone was late! Literally lol. So everyone reached at probably 6.20 or something(I was shocked Wei Yang went lol). And so we decided to go KFC for dinner! Poor Cowvin had his drink poured away by accident. Weirdly enough, after dinner, we went to BPP arcade t hen to Germ's house. So, we actually just went to Harbourfront for its KFC LOL.
Okay arcade was nothing much, except we really enjoyed watching people playing drummania hahah. Then we went over to Germ's house. Jiarong and Germaine were somehow running on the other side of the road already. Till now I have no idea what happened! We stayed at the Garden of the condominium and played many games. First was Betrayer! Felt super super bloated after running about with that KFC chicken in my tummy. Eww all the oil! Amelia left soon after that ): Then I think we had Elope next. Super funny la they keep cheating! Omg I don't really remember what happened, but we soon started spamming calls after 12mn! Spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Phyllis asked if I was okay, Wei Chen thought I was ah beng etc etc. I even recorded a few calls, namely Cherie's and uh, Wei Yang's? LOL. Yes he was just beside me when it took place. Played the slap hand game. Tried to play it in sync with the beat of Canon Groove(Audi Version). Quite fun leh! Then Keng Hwee and Siew Lin left, and then Charlene too.
Soon enough, we went up to Germ's house as her mom wants her back by 2. We all took turns to bathe and then Jia Rong and I went down to find Cowvin and Wei Yang at around 0315(who weren't allowed to stayover at Germ's house, or so she thought LOL). We sang through a number of old songs, practiced a few recently learned songs. It includes As Torrents In Summer, Sohran Bushi, Zhu Li Guan, Kiss The Girl, Ondeh Ondeh, Everyone Sang, The White Horses, Adventi Enek, O Magnum Mysterium. OKAY NVM. I keep elaborating on weird stuff just to kill time. We went back up at around 0440. Watched Rush Hour 2, then played the slap hand game thingy again. Ouch it seriously hurts okay! But somehow my left hand wasn't as scarred as Germ's, which she kept alternating with. Then played with Wii! HAHA my first time and I found it funnnnnnnnnnn. Then we needed to go to 'sleep'. And so I slept from 6.30 to 8.30. At first I didn't totally open my eyes one. I saw Germ's sister sitting at the dining table, so I waited until she left and then I used the turtle toy to slap Merwyn. BUT HE DIDN'T WAKE UP ROAR. Okay had breakfast(which I didn't finish and feel damn bad about it), and watched Cars! Very tired ): Went to BPP Mos Burger for lunch and then uh bought jeans with Wei Yang.
Went home after that, but didn't sleep though. Slept from 10 all the way to today morning, for school of course.
Had Kiss The Girl Performance today and honestly it just felt so weird. My whole body just stiffened up and stuff. Although there were many parts whereby we lagged a little due to poor memory of lyrics, I was quite happy we sorta went on with the song! Haha okay I officially declare that one of the most boring post I've ever come up with.
2 Jan 09, 20:02
liar: Haha of course I am fun and (maybe) friendly and extremely modest!
To liar : kindly remove '(maybe)' lol
1 Jan 09, 13:32
silver: HAPPY NEW YEAR!aww random!
To silver : HAPPY NEW YEAR MAVIS :D
1 Jan 09, 00:19
Jing Yu: OI! NOOB WEIPING )) Happy new year! Go tag my blog! original-fate.bs
To Jing Yu : NOOB. happy new year!
31 Dec 08, 16:32
TOILETTE: NOTHING CAN BE COMPARED TO THEM! NOTHING, I TELL YOU!
31 Dec 08, 16:31
TOILETTE: vanessa: PSH. the prettiest guys in this world can be found in a band called AFI.
31 Dec 08, 16:31
TOILETTE: I WANT THAT SONG MAKE HIM SEND IT TO ME
To TOILETTE : eh who u talking to lol. what song?
31 Dec 08, 14:13
vanessachan: i hate Rain. hahahaha. i gotta be a bad bad boy. LOL WOOHOO
31 Dec 08, 14:13
vanessachan: YES YES I LOVE LEE JUN KI! HE'S SO PRETTTTTTTY! ROAR WHY CANT THERE BE PRETTIER AND CUTER GUYS IN THIS WORLD! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! he has beautiful eyes and a nice voice. I LOVE LEEJUNKI AHHHH
To vanessachan : HAHAHAHAHA. you're going crazy over him on my tagboard
Now for a good night's sleep!
10:37 PM