JingYu: NEW LNK " http://ecstacy-daze.blogspot.com/";
25 Jan 09, 20:07
JingYu: I want join RVHS. hahahahah. but im not smart . gg.
25 Jan 09, 20:07
JingYu:
25 Jan 09, 20:07
JingYu: HAHAHAHHA. DONT BLAME ME WEIPING. I CHANGED MY BLOG URL TO "twentyfifth-hottie.blogspot.com"
To JingYu : -_- thats for my class people only lor. lol then work hard come RV luh.
25 Jan 09, 19:58
TOILETTE: Clearly they are unprofessional. WHY AREN'T YOU ONLINE! I'M BORED AS HELL!
25 Jan 09, 19:56
TOILETTE: I'll be the scriptwriter, director, producer. You'll be the killer and we'll hire some year 1s and pay them with real action. I get 90% of the profit. Deal? Deal.
25 Jan 09, 19:55
TOILETTE: I
25 Jan 09, 19:55
TOILETTE: -stares dreamily with fork in hand as a gory scene where you stab year1s with your fork, later initiating a bloody massacre crafts in your mind-
To TOILETTE : HAHA i think u went crazy. and somehow i haven seen this side of u since ages ago alr! IM BORED TOO YOU KNOW. but i dont feel like talking on msn! ):
25 Jan 09, 16:32
kiwi: that community singing thingy is officially denounced as the worst epic failure in rvc history ;X
To kiwi : i so agree!
25 Jan 09, 12:01
liar: YES WE WERE SAYING YOU ALL DUNNO DOING WHAT ON STAGE LA!!! And I also declared my hate of the year ones on my blog. So bloody annoying.
To liar : lol we were all like damn pissed omggggg! disgraced to the max! yup i read LOL we shldve all rolled eyes at them tgt lor
24 Jan 09, 19:36
JingYu: WEIPING. I KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR WORK LIAO. ;D
To JingYu : O_O u mean my langarts ah? LOL
1:14 AM