1. Penang! (17/1-20/1)
The performance was quite weird for me! Actually I lost my voice the week before Penang. It only came back to me the day we performed. So halfway through Il Est Bel Et Bon, tonnes of phlegm suddenly, uh, travelled upwards. Then I had to mouth the lyrics plus clear my throat at the same time! And oh I think I stood beside William :D Then came Karimatanu Kuicha! The claps seemed so luan4. Then suddenly I heard what sounded like the best stamp we've done. Haha I felt surprised and happy and a smile appeared immediately on my face. And this trip proved to be the start of being locked out of my hotel room.
2. Birthday! (27/2)
Okay I was honestly touched, regarding the presents. Okay shan't say anymore.
3. Italy! (14/3-23/3)
Oh how should I phrase it. I love this trip. The rehearsals in hotel. The walk around their streets finding stuff to buy. The spamming of chocolates(LOL). The first time I talked to Jiarong and Amelia in 3 years LOL. Well, I realised they were friendly people. Before that I found Amelia SUPER intimidating(:X). Eating of Kinder Bueno(along with the discovery of that amusing toy to simulate, uh, passing of motion!). Some bought Gran Sopresa though, and it proved to consist of interesting toys too! The jokes that Ruth, Toilette and I shared(yoghurt -SPURTS-). The natural air-conditioning for yoghurt. Oh the love.
4. GPA of 2.0
Interrogated by teacher! They claimed that I play computer games. Yeah right.
5. Eczema worsens (11/5)
I woke up to see a bloody bedsheet. Leg and hand bleeding rather badly. Infection. Fever. Went to hospital that night. Missed 2 days of school aka 4 Mid-Yr Papers.
6. Preparations for Dunman High Exchange + June Camp
It was real fun, meeting in school early in the morning and all. Buying of logistics. Crapping with choir people. I still think Captain's Ball was fun with all those strings!
7. Dunman High Exchange + June Camp (27/5 and (2/6)
Both were fun! Haha I became a lunch delivery man along with Yu Jun. And yeah I was aware that I didn't go up and speak to the choir.
8. Interview (4/6)
Ah. Haha. Okay nothing much about it, except that the fact of me not going up to speak to the choir was used.
9. OBS Checkup (1,2,3 or 4/7)
Encountered problems ROAR.
10. Entrepreneurship course (21/7-23/7)
Stuck in school when almost all the year3s went for OBS! Zzz. I was quite happy that they were under the hot sun while I was in the aircon room playing Monopoly Tycoon! But of course deep down I still wanted to go for OBS ):
11. Hospital Checkup(21/8)
Dreaded this day like shit man. A vaguely plus side was I get to miss school for that day.
12. GPA Improvement!
YAY I improved and I'm damn happy because I reached my goal, and did far better than I expected!
13. EOY Holidays
I found it well spent on CHOIR. Yay yay.
It turns out that I got more sian as I typed this post.
8:44 PM