silver: your post is super uhhh random!
To silver : ur tag's random too!
29 Dec 08, 18:58
liar: Yes I am well aware I look damn attitude.
To liar : lol i guess my first impression's wrong!
28 Dec 08, 19:14
TOILETTE: I GOT RICKROLLED BY FAMILY GUY LOL
To TOILETTE : lol i was shocked when my cousin had that rickroll song on his phone!
27 Dec 08, 21:27
jiarong: Very hard right keep thinking for events!
27 Dec 08, 21:27
jiarong: uh...GERMAINE??!! you are so dead for the 2nd time!
To jiarong : LOL. ya omg damn hard la. then in the end also talk crap one ):
27 Dec 08, 11:19
vanessachan: maybe it's menstruation ;D
To vanessachan : O_O
26 Dec 08, 23:32
germ: nononono... aft so much obsession ahh.. the more i look at him on cherie's blog the more i think u're better HAHAHA happy liao rite! too bad is not jiarong say 1 if not u cfm FAINT.
To germ : HAHAH. and i was worrying my conclusion wld become a universal fact aft being constantly proven by u guys LOL. omg for that last part, u'll dieeeeeeeee!
26 Dec 08, 20:59
ruth: It's HONEYDEW. HAHAHAHAHA
To ruth : eh? the ice cream ah. or what
26 Dec 08, 14:34
liar: HAHA ON THE SOFA!
To liar : LOL
25 Dec 08, 22:35
silver: MERRY CHISTMAS.
To silver : merry xmas to u too! :D
25 Dec 08, 12:49
vanessachan: MY COUSIN IS SO SEXY HAHAHAHAH!
To vanessachan : I KNOW YOU LOVE LEEJUNKI
12:00 AM