To joelle: hello! hahah whr'd u get my url from?
8 Dec 08, 16:04vanessachan: they probably taste horribleeeeee. yuck. LOL. okay im crazehhhhhhh
To vanessachan: im glad u realise that aft 13 yrs of living LOL
7 Dec 08, 21:40jiarong: Oh yeah, and they said that in Asia, the Moon & Stars thing is a smiley face, but then in America and Europe its a sad face.
7 Dec 08, 21:39jiarong: HAHAHAA. LOL YOU SEE FUNNY STUFF. Woah, you got Absolut Vodka! The bottles are like pretty like crazy but I don't know how it tastes.
To jiarong: LOL ya. taiwan has funny stuff all about. yeah they're pretty but i dunno how it tastes like either! haven opened any. really ah lol so cool. different expressions to diff countries. nxt time maybe we'll see moon and stars doing stuff like -__- to people. it'll be so fun lol
7 Dec 08, 11:08vanessachan: ihave nothing better to do.
7 Dec 08, 11:08vanessachan: LOOK AT YOU, GETTIN' MORE THAN JUST A RE-UP. BABY YOU GOT ALL THE PUPPETS WITH THEIR STRINGS UP. FAKIN' LIKE A GOOD ONE BUT I CALL 'EM LIKE I SEE 'EM. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ARE, BABY. LOL
7 Dec 08, 11:03vanessachan: what the. LOL HOW COME YOU SEE ME IN SINGAPORE NEVER SAY! D: LOL. pffffffft
To vanessachan: :D u got nothing to do meh. thrs so much stuff to do!
6 Dec 08, 19:11TOILETTE: okay this stupid tagboard "memory" thing. the "- merwyn" part wasn't supposed to be there.
6 Dec 08, 19:11toilette - merwyn: SUPERSTAR, WHERE YOU FROM, HOW'S IT GOING? I KNOW YOU GOT A CLUE WHAT YOU DOING. YOU CAN PLAY BRAND NEW TO ALL THE OTHER CHICKS OUT HERE BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ARE, BABY.
To toilette - merwyn: hahahah. cupcakes taste like violence!
4 Dec 08, 17:17vanessachan: WOMANIZER WOMAN-WOMANIZER YOU'RE A WOMANIZER OH WOMANIZER OH YOU'RE A WOMANIZER BABY! LOL OMG
To vanessachan: ewww ur the womanizer
2 Dec 08, 18:18toilette - merwyn: he wouldn't play FFR!
To toilette - merwyn: my bro keep saying i was gay to play it then i got so irritated my fingers gave up and i no mood alr ):
26 Nov 08, 20:34vanessachan: OOOH DAMN. YOU PURPOSELY POST PICTURES OF ALL THOSE STUFF RIGHT! kanasai.
To vanessachan: LOL nooooo
26 Nov 08, 18:54jiarong: HAHA you joked to your aunt end up kena scolded by your father. Do quiz at my blog!
To jiarong: eee lol still laugh at me! LOL. did it in taiwan!
25 Nov 08, 01:12merwyn: are you that free to post all the pictures again. crazy.
To merwyn: not again. lol thats the first time
24 Nov 08, 11:03liar: The last hotel I slept on the floor lor while all of you sleep beds. I liked the spinach thing too! The veggie soup was kinda gross though. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CHARGED US 8 EUROS FOR THAT WAFFLE!
To liar: and im feeling esp guilty for that cos i slpt like a log, occupying a huge amount of space! haha i liked both dishes! and omg 16 bucks for that puny waffle
23 Nov 08, 10:27ruth: YEAH WEIPING YOU NOOB. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
To ruth: YOU HATE FEEBLE PEOPLE
21 Nov 08, 20:14TOILETTE: -_- i didn't write that "i hate feeble people" thing. I don't write my I's like that -______-
21 Nov 08, 20:13TOILETTE: of course it looks okay, it's MINESTRONE man! I LOVE MINESTRONE.
21 Nov 08, 20:10TOILETTE: and you ate my shrimp. I ATE YOUR FISH.
21 Nov 08, 19:59TOILETTE: in the last hotel they played monsoon and you missed it! nyeheheh
21 Nov 08, 19:59TOILETTE: HAHA and CX and i didn't even touch the TV in the 1st hotel
21 Nov 08, 19:58TOILETTE: we sang o rex on that boat.
21 Nov 08, 19:42TOILETTE: dude, seriously your blogskin has problems. it may look fine on IE but it definitely looks wonky on firefox and safari!
To TOILETTE: to conclude, use IE for my blog! i rmbr singing ave regina toooo. haha aww travel fatigue ahh. ROAR monsoon. nvr call me watch! i regret eating that shrimp lol the dressing was horribly sour. MINESTRONE! now i know what it is. and oh. i suppose ruth wrote it?
20 Nov 08, 13:10SMILES-xue: haha
20 Nov 08, 13:10SMILES-xue: hihi
20 Nov 08, 13:10SMILES-xue: hihi
20 Nov 08, 13:10SMILES-xue: hihi
20 Nov 08, 13:09SMILES-xue: helloooooo!!! ^^
To SMILE-xue: LOL helloooo :D
17 Nov 08, 19:04TOILETTE: beeeeeeep
17 Nov 08, 19:04TOILETTE: AND PACIFISM AND GLOBAL WARMING AND CENSORSHIP HELL YES
17 Nov 08, 19:04TOILETTE: THE GAME~ nyeheheheh DEATH METAL FTW
To TOILETTE: HAHAA. jumps down that piece of land floating in the air. SCREW YOU. SCREW ... and SCREW THAT PET OF YOURS
14 Nov 08, 08:28vanessachan: MWAHAHAHA. HELLO ;D
To vanessachan: hello?
10 Nov 08, 04:54TOILETTE: HA LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM WITH RVC IN IT AND I WAS AS TALL AS YOU! HA!
10 Nov 08, 04:53TOILETTE: I AGREE WITH WHAT VANESSA JUST SAID. YOU DIDN'T COME ONLINE YESTERDAY!
To TOILETTE: ROAR. now 2 ppl wants me dead. even though i still dont tink im a moron :D plus, im quite glad u realise its a DREAM HAHA.
9 Nov 08, 23:19silver: lol.one is junior college the other is secondary?haha.;.
To silver: ohhhhh i guess so
9 Nov 08, 13:21vanessachan: DIE! YOU MORON!
To vanessachan: im not a moron!
1 Nov 08, 23:50jiarong: MY TIAN, you read the curious incident of the dog at nighttime??!!
To jiarong: nopeeee
29 Oct 08, 16:19toilette: your blogskin is screweddddddddd. on my page.
To toilette: i'd say the reason shld be u lol. view it on IE and hopefully it works. even though u hate IE so much
29 Oct 08, 01:18ruth: Not a wise choice. It's troublesome to change. Anyway, you can get milk and meat from goats and nothing from cars.
To ruth: LOL. but both are temporary stuff too heh
16 Oct 08, 16:32TOILETTE: nyeheheheheheh
16 Oct 08, 16:32TOILETTE: agbkahbahkbahbkahlahblahakjf;dkslfj;aldkfj blah
To TOILETTE: toilette speaks gibberish
15 Oct 08, 18:51zhiying: GO SEND AN ENTRY! NI HAI ZAI DENG SHE ME??
To zhiying: italy!
15 Oct 08, 17:11TOILETTE: LOL
To TOILETTE: -flush!-
14 Oct 08, 22:57zhiying: "I love his voice and I love Italy! I possess Love, thus I deserve to go." HAHA
14 Oct 08, 22:55zhiying: HEY! guess what! I was just thinking how tempting the Andrea Bocelli was, then I saw your post!
To zhiying: hahahahah
13 Oct 08, 19:24TOILETTE: HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT MINESTRONE IS! GO AND EAT AT PASTA MANIA DAMMIT
To TOILETTE: NOW I KNOW!
13 Oct 08, 15:26V-NESSA:D: HOPE YOUR IMAGINARY GUITAR SPOILS!
To V-NESSA:D: EVIL! IT WONT! -strums-
4:37 PM