And I've derived a formula for those who desperately needs help.
mt = b
This has nothing to do with the 'b' you think it is.
The toilet lights went out early in the morning the other day(and I had to take a shower in the darknessssssssssss ): Such a bad start to a school day, aye?), and my dad had to replace it with a bulb that was tinted a strangely erotic shade of orange(?!). So, answering night-time nature-calls will feel like you're taking a trip down the streets of Geylang. Crappppppppp.
mt = b
This has nothing to do with the 'b' you think it is.
The toilet lights went out early in the morning the other day(and I had to take a shower in the darknessssssssssss ): Such a bad start to a school day, aye?), and my dad had to replace it with a bulb that was tinted a strangely erotic shade of orange(?!). So, answering night-time nature-calls will feel like you're taking a trip down the streets of Geylang. Crappppppppp.
12:22 AM