C'era una volta in Italia ... (Saturday)
3 weeks ago ...
I woke up realising I had fallen asleep. LOL what a funny sentence. They were already packing and it was 6.40 and I had no time to bathe(note that I only bathed twice during the trip, both on Tuesday). So I went back to my room and started packing. Actually nothing much cos I didn't even open up my luggage/bag to use anything. And anyway I realised when I came back to Singapore that I left my adapter in that hotel -.- Oh well.
Had breakfast and checked out of the hotel. Bus-ed and then stopped for early lunch. 11+. It was horrible la. The food smelt of cigarettes cos the people preparing it were smoking wth -.- One of the worst meal in Italy. Then we headed for the airport.
The last few moments of Italy ):
Checked in(?) our luggages, went through the security checks and all, and some of us chiong to buy gelato :D gelato bought in Italy is special :D Haha that would be the last time I ate them in Italy. Walked around for one hour? The toilet was real interesting. It had this puny vending machine, selling edible toothbrush(?!) I have no idea how that(the toothbrush) works and I'm NOT interested to find out.
Boarded the plane and tried to stay hyper to avoid being emo ):
Played loads of Scramble Dash(targe nfu!) and kept losing to Malfoy! How I wish I could Petrificus Totalus you! Maybe Avada Kedavra too :D Along with him were also Hermy and Voldy
and Cho I think. I just remember there were so many 'Hogwarts' players.
AND OH MY GOD HAZEL JUST TOLD ME MALFOY WAS ONE OF THE IJ GIRLS. THAT EXPLAINS WHY THERE WAS SUCHA BIG GANG OF HOGWARTS NOOBIES(maybe not)!
Spammed photos, and before I knew it, I fell into a deep sleep and woke up finding me flying over Singapore. Wth ):
Maaaaaaaa~ went missing after we got our luggages, then she appeared out of no where later. Mr Ong said some words and I felt like crying cos we were moments closer to the end of the trip, like, departing the airport and everyone going back into their respective homes, miles and kilometres away from each other, unlike in Italy where we went back to our own rooms, furthest only being on different levels, closest being, well, on the same bed LOL.
And it was one week after we left for Italy ...
Now, it's been four weeks since we left for Italy, and 3 weeks since we came back. Italy, I miss ... you? o_o Tis ain't un-guy-ish! It's perfectly normal to miss a country
I hereby declare myself suffering from IWS - Italy Withdrawal Syndrome ...
C'era una
volta in
Italia ...
8:09 PM