C'era una volta in Italia ... (Tuesday-Thursday)
Tuesday
I woke up realising I slept on my specs. It was TOTALLY distorted. Lucky I could bend it back WITHOUT breaking it. If not I gg already la. And so I went to Ruth and Mavis' room cos I was locked out once again. I bathed there first(first time in this trip). When I saw Jun Jie, I immediately got the keys and chiong to bathe in my own room. Damn comfy omg. And that, will be the last time I bathed during the trip. Ooops =x Heh then we went to the supermart nearby. Barcardi was damn cheap! But we couldn't buy roar. And btw, that morning, the room keys and my shoes. Yes, MY SHOES, went missing. I went searching in many people's room. Out of desperation, I tried on Hazel's slippers as a temporary solution la. Then Hazel helped check my room, including under the bed. Not there. Just before we went to the supermart, Hazel told me she found my shoes just right under the bed, somewhere where she obviously couldn't have overlooked. That hotel sure is creepy. Ask the sec2 girls for more information LOL. We went back to the competition venue that area and went around to buy stuff. I don't remember what happened already. Bad memory leh. Then at night we were supposed to go for the concert, but in the end it was cancelled cos most of us weren't really interested. Went around many people's rooms, and then went to mine, where Hazel, Ruth and I had some INTERESTING talk about spurts. ROAR. And they tried forcing me to eat yoghurt which was uh placed in the Natural Fridge, which is the balcony, for some time. Kept reminding me about spurts -.- Went to Hazel's room and fell asleep there unknowingly.
Wednesday
Woke up NOT knowing where I was. I tried thinking of where I went to the previous night. Seems like I totally had no recollection whatsoever. Then when Hazel and Ruth woke up, I was surprised to find Ching Xing's luggage in the room. I even questioned why it was in 'my room', until I realised I was in Hazel's room -.- Went around the area of the competition venue again I think. Bought some stuff YAY :D Hee then that afternoon was totally slack time! Rocks. Went to dunno whose room see them play Halo. Then I played a little too :D Sun Zhe was totally HORNY on the phone! "Hello! _____________" CAUTION : Content is for mature audiences. Damn HAHA and everyone laughed their ass out(ltao). And the phone call came, telling us of the results. We lost to Cat. High. Lol at first I was damn sian by the results la. Then I soon realised we did our best what, so no matter what, we should be happy. Even Ms Tham was happy about the results already. That night we went for the Grand Finals! AJC won! Nelson Kwei should be tired of receiving so many prizes at that competition, especially 'Grand Prize'. Last time he brought VJC and won the Grand Prize too. Roar then I had no jacket and had to walk back to the bus in the cold. Roar. I was like wearing only two layers. Ms Tham told us the comments the judges gave us. She even asked me to speak. Then I stun and had to crap something out on the spot. Lol. Final night in Hotel Savoy Palace. I forgot what I did that night. Totally remember nothing.
Thursday
Woke up early and checked out! Bus trip to uh. Florence? Dunno. Pisa and stuff. Was thinking whether or not to buy the Tokio Hotel wrist band/collar leash LOL. Had no idea what that was. BUT I SAW TOM ON IT :D HAHA. Bought some souvenirs and chiong back to bus. No time one lor. Then went to have our dinner. Eww. Checked into the hotel. Art Museo or something. Real cool. Art pieces all around, including music scores, and ____ on display at the lobby. Like wow? LOL. Went to Cherie's room and then spammed Maggi! Was damn hungry as I didn't eat much for dinner. Went to the bar(?) downstairs and waited there for like uber long for the guy to turn up. "Hellooo?!" in both Ms Swan's voice and Mr Bean's voice was heard. To no avail rawr. Then when he came, I think Jia Rong and Cherie pissed him off LOL. But he was nice too :D Went back to the room, eat some more Maggi LOL. Koped a few packets of milo before I left. Went to hell knows whose room. Jun Jie was inside. So were the sec2 girls, and Zheng Yang too. I fell asleep soon enough. They said I looked damn piss and angry when I left the room o_o I also remember storming out of the room! But the fact is that I totally had no control over myself I dunno why I was so darn angry! Just remember going back to the room fell asleep. But this wasn't as bad as the 2nd night, where I totally uhm, walk into the room, sit down on the bed and fell asleep immediately without taking off my shoes. Woke up to find my shoes still on -.-
And that, was Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. 2 more days to go in Italy.
11:42 PM