I want to dropout.
Okay, but tell me the path you're going to take.
Uh. Dunno.
Work in McDonalds all your life?
Uh. I can help trim the grass at the cemetery, rewrite the words on the tombstone in gold.
There'll be other competitors too!
Uh. Then I'll sell icecreams in Italy! Not bad what, everyday get to see icecream, see until I happy.
...
I sound despo.
Anyway, I found pictures of the lift of the last hotel we stayed in!
Ehs, the file is too big, keep having problems uploading!
Back to homework I guess.
What a turn-off.
Okay, but tell me the path you're going to take.
Uh. Dunno.
Work in McDonalds all your life?
Uh. I can help trim the grass at the cemetery, rewrite the words on the tombstone in gold.
There'll be other competitors too!
Uh. Then I'll sell icecreams in Italy! Not bad what, everyday get to see icecream, see until I happy.
...
I sound despo.
Anyway, I found pictures of the lift of the last hotel we stayed in!
Ehs, the file is too big, keep having problems uploading!
Back to homework I guess.
What a turn-off.
10:13 PM