What the hell, bitch.
I was crossing the road when one car stopped behind me and the auntie(noticed I used the word 'auntie', and not 'lady') inside was asking me, "Do you know where block 630 is?"
Then I replied, "Uhhhhh ... I think it's over there, straight down."
She said, "Don't use the word think okay, I want you to be sure."
I said, "Okay I'm-"
Then she interrupted, "Help me call that uncle over there."
Wtf. She gave me that super pissed off face.
And so I totally sneered at her and walk away.
I was crossing the road when one car stopped behind me and the auntie(noticed I used the word 'auntie', and not 'lady') inside was asking me, "Do you know where block 630 is?"
Then I replied, "Uhhhhh ... I think it's over there, straight down."
She said, "Don't use the word think okay, I want you to be sure."
I said, "Okay I'm-"
Then she interrupted, "Help me call that uncle over there."
Wtf. She gave me that super pissed off face.
And so I totally sneered at her and walk away.
9:52 PM