Year 2007
8th Oct
Sentosa
Siloso Beach
$70+ bucks worth of food
The sea
The people
In other words, 2hotties
I can't believe time is just flying by.
We only have (as a class)
-18 more full days. Yeh. I rounded down 'cos it's full days. That reminds me of our exam results ):
-13 more school days.
-5 more weekends/holidays for us to go out
This is the physical aspect. I believe we'll still as hotties forever, spiritually, and stuff, lah. Mrs Fong o_o
Enough of emo-ing! I BELIEVE WE ALL HAD FUN TODAY, RIGHT HOTTIES? :D WHEEEEEE
8th Oct
Sentosa
Siloso Beach
$70+ bucks worth of food
The sea
The people
In other words, 2hotties
I can't believe time is just flying by.
We only have (as a class)
-18 more full days. Yeh. I rounded down 'cos it's full days. That reminds me of our exam results ):
-13 more school days.
-5 more weekends/holidays for us to go out
This is the physical aspect. I believe we'll still as hotties forever, spiritually, and stuff, lah. Mrs Fong o_o
Enough of emo-ing! I BELIEVE WE ALL HAD FUN TODAY, RIGHT HOTTIES? :D WHEEEEEE
10:47 PM