It's the end already. End of the story for 2H. It's time to move on. Life will be a blur, dark and cloudy without them, just like the first picture.
To the teacher who accompanied us throughout these 2 years, thank you so much. This class wouldn't have been possible without you. All the best for your 'three in a pod'!
2H. Seems so near, yet so far.
I walk a lonely road, the only one I that have ever known ...
Flames to dust, lovers to friends, why do all good things come to an end?
Hotties.
My shadows the only one that walks beside me ...
Seriously, playing AuditionSEA with you all Hotties at PCBunk was great.
No more crazy Maple talk with the guys, which never fails to irritate the girls.
Find this place familiar? No? Maybe the next few pictures will remind you of something.


No more laughter.
2Ho7's one and only double rainbow.
It's a representation of our love.
It's love.Now for some SYF stuff.
The place where we stood just before SYF.
The place where we cheered and all. It was also the place where we found out we were going to perform for NDP.
The stage on which we stood. (The person in red is Si Zheng, not Malcolm!)
Now compare. It was a mere 6 months. And so many things have changed.Now for some random pictures.


I still can't accept the fact ):
Leigh Nash
"Ocean Size Love"
I know what I'm doing may be dumb
I know I should not be staring at the sun
But the thought of you leads me to temptation
It's the same whatever side you're on
Separated we are delicate and small
And the space between, needs our attention
I see you right in front of me, as close as you can get
And I pray that you won't leave, this daydream yet
And it might seem much too far, to get back to where you are
But it's close enough, with an ocean size love
So if you can't reach out to me, send a sign across the sea
And I'll pick it up, with an ocean size love
I don't have to worry any more
If I really need you I'll go to the shore
And the thought of you there is my protection
I see you right in front of me, a vision in my head
And I know this is as real, as a daydream gets
And it might seem much too far, to get back to where you are
But it's close enough, with an ocean size love
So if you can't reach out to me, send a sign across the sea
And I'll pick it up, with an ocean size love
You make no sound, but I can hear you in the wind
I can see this never ends, like the sea, like you for me
And it's close enough, with an ocean size love
So if you can't reach out to me, send a sign across the sea
And I'll pick it up, with an ocean size love
And it might seem much too far, to get back to where you are
But it's close enough, with an ocean size love
So if you can't reach out to me, send a sign across the sea
And I'll pick it up, with an ocean size love
Oh, oh...
P.S.

Dude, where did you go?
12:52 AM