I'm not able to post such emotionally heavy stuff. I don't think I'm making sense. Emotionally heavy?
When I need to let all my emotions out through a blog post, I tend to screw up everything and even start blabbering nonsencial stuff, making me feel worse on the inside.
And so I shall not.
But I just have to say.
1H o6 & 2H o7 have been the greatest class I've ever been in.
It made me turn noisy.
It made me less introvert, and more extrovert, though I cannot deny that I still do like being quiet.
It made me learn so much more about myself and other people, that we have our own individual weaknesses and strengths. It is only through unity and cohesion, that we can improve on ourselves, both individually, and as a class. Yes, a class, aptly named 2Ho7tohandle.
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
"Your Guardian Angel"
For full lyrics, click here
Cuz you're my, you're my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay, stay
2H, my true love, my whole heart. Please tell me, or rather, us, that you're going to stay.
Aerosmith
"I Don't Want To Miss A Thing"
For full lyrics, click here
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
2H, all the moments I spend with you is a moment I treasure.
I don't want to close my eyes,
for fear that the next moment during which I'm conscious,
I'd have realised that time's up.
It's time for us to be separated.
It's time for us to be posted into many different classes.
It's time for us to make new friends.
It's time for us to learn new stuff.
It's time for us to do all these, under the encouragement of our new friends.
It'll never be the same as 2H people cheering us on.
It's different.
Everything about it is different.
Use it wisely.
2H's not an ordinary class ...
11:19 PM