- Each blogger must post these rules first.
- Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
- Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names
- Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog
1. I was ONCE quiet. Many people have doubted that though.
2. I'm claustrophobic, so never push me to a corner or some enclosed spaces.
3. I get tired easily.
4. With reference to point 1, I was once quiet, but that doesn't mean I don't like keeping quiet now. So there, I like keeping quiet. So stop saying that I'm emotional.
5. I don't like to take the initiative, even in simple stuff like talking or SMS-ing. How random can that get?
6. I have a birthmark on my right hand which resembles the digit "7". That's what I think though.
7. I love 2Ho7tohandle.
8. Stop the kind of nonsense whereby you purposely piss me off, and then when I do get pissed off, you say I didn't eat breakfast, or even say that I PMS. Thanks a bunch.
9. My nails are uber disgusting. Most people go "OMG, yucks!" when they see them.
10. I can get crazy at times. So pardon me when I do.
Now, for the 10 people who will have to do this exact same lame stuffs (:
Anyone and everyone!
10:47 PM