Now we're going to be separated into so many different classes, it's really gonna test if our friendship is strong enough.
Early morning, I was happily tearing away my fingernails. You know what I mean, not tear away the whole nail, duh, but it's just my bad habit. And my finger was covered in blood soon, but I felt nothing. I guess I was numb to the pain. Too sad you see :D
Assembly was held in class.
Soon I thought,
this would be the last assembly together as a class.
this would be the last time we sing the national anthem together.
blah,
you know what I mean.
Mrs Chan was in the classroom with her tablet. She gave out the candy canes thing, and rewards for the 4 people who've helped her loads in the past 2 years. She also gave a very very short speech saying how she enjoyed teaching the class and all. According to Sey Chee, she started crying at this point of time. It had some kind of chain reaction or something, everyone just started to cry too. Then, Mrs Chan played the video Yee Jia and Seah Li Qin came up with. At first, the tablet failed us as it couldn't be projected. KP and I were like thinking : Not now! How anti-climax!
But o'cos it soon worked out in the end.
The very moment the video started, everyone saw the first slide of the video, and the girls started crying. Eh, no. The girls started crying long before the video even started. The video apparently worsened it, that's all.
The whole video was filled with many pictures of us, 2Hottohandle, over the course of the past 2 years. It held great memories and served as a reminder of all the fun and laughter we all had.
It was horrible, hearing the girls cry a tad louder and harder each time a new picture appears. The atmosphere was totally the same as one you'd experience at a wake or something. Plain horrible. It was one in which you simply can't control your emotions, your mood just swings along with all the people around you. You just become totally emotionally weak, being unable to hold back your tears and all.
With that, I actually started tearing long before the video, but I 忍-ed! Then while watching the video, I couldn't 忍 anymore, I had to resort to turn to face the back of the classroom to dry my eyes before faking a smile and turning to face the front of the classroom.
I believe Mrs Chan also had a hard time holding back her tears.
Then, everyone started hugging anyone they saw, and then we sat in a circle outside the classroom. I was the first guy to cry okay! Followed by Wilson and Malcolm, with the latter running to the toilet to cry to avoid embarrassing himself I guess. But he 忍 and didn't cry in the end -.-
We then headed down to the canteen. On the way, we saw 2D outside their classroom. None of them seemed to be crying. In fact, I think hardly any of the other classes had people who actually cried out. This might be a sign of how bonded and close we Hotties are? Hmm, prolly so.
We were then in the canteen, thanking Ms Yang. I think she's damn strong on the inside o_o All the girls who surrounded her were like crying, yet she showed totally no sign of wanting to cry or anything. Jing Zhan and Sheng Jue bought their food too. LOL.
Headed to the track now to take some photos and have some drinks. Pokka Green Tea, Chee How WAHAHAHA :D or maybe Chee Hao xD
This put a stop to most of the emo-ing for the day.
We went hall for Prize Presentation. Congrats to Yu Qi for getting top for Science! HAHA, and that crazy person called Zhong Guo for owning the level in so many subjects. He ain't human, I'm positive about that!
Mdm Connie Chan retired today.
Speeches and speeches and speeches. Then community singing! I'm rather surprised noone cried.
Then we were dismissed.
We waited for the uhh ... "Star of The Day" to come, before we went to Vivo City. Even Yu Qi and Adam came okay! Shame, be unto those who didn't come! Jkjk.
Chee How simply refused to let Jie Le carry the environmentally friendly bag, but that's not the point. It's the thing he promised to do :D
We changed into our own clothes and bought our lunch. Then all the girls went into the water. The security guards came and told them not to splash water. Blah, then Chee How was joking about the security guards LOL.
Lagged around, played arcade, lagged around. People started going off. It was really hard to see them all go off one by one. It's like 2H dying bit by bit. It hurts so much on the inside.
We soon(?) went off at around 6.30. The girls went to change. Took them around 15-20 minutes.
Haha after that, me and Yu Qi went off for the German all-male choir concert. I think the bass is nice! :D And those 3(?) guys at the left were singing super high parts. Were they just tenors, or trebles?
Finished at around 9.30. Ate supper and reached home around 11. Been using the computer since then.
I can't seem to be able to accept the fact that 2H's over.
2:47 AM