We'll play jacks and uno cards
I'll be your best friend and you'll be my Valentine
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to
Cause I wanna hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds
In my arms
In my mind all the time I wanna keep you right by my side till I die im gonna hold you down and make sure everything is right wit you
Im looking for that pretty young thang up in the spot, looking hot playin' no games
And she steady tryina get it crunk right from the jump and she playin' no games
's that you Shawty? (yea thats me)
Did you come here to party? (Yes indeed)
Ha but could you drop it down low
When its time to get low
If so baby girl lets go.(Come and get it boy)
There's always that one person
That will always have your heart
You'll never see it coming
Cause you're blinded from the start
Know that you're that one for me
It's clear for everyone to see
Ooh baby ooh you'll always be my boo
You got that extraordinary way
Got to be next to ya every single day
You do something that I just can't explain
Wanna take the chance and tell you you're the one for me
11:49 PM