Whee! The students were dismissed and here's all the school buses, parked along the whole stretch of road.Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanyang_Primary_School :
There is also a huge canteen behind a clay duplicate of an anchor.
In front of the anchor is a meeting point where parents pick up their children, and that place displays latest news about the school and the board which depicts the schedule for their co-curricular activities.
Went there right after school with Leonard and Yi Kai. Yi Kai sprained his right leg, so he was hopping his way to NYPS. Then he was jumping down this steps and then uhh ... he fell down and sprained his left leg. Yeh, so I reached there and I saw Kelly, Parry, Yong Han, Yang Jin and Marc Teow. Hahah Marcus sounds like his voice is breaking(finally). Yong Han's voice is uber chio-ness. Very macho voice omg. Parry's still the same, just that maybe his mind has been polluted by his classmates. Yang Jin still the same too, as innocent as ever. I couldn't recognise Kelly at first. Yikes.
And I saw Greg omg he's my idol o_o
& my cousin with his dad
& Li Hui
& Han Jie
& Ysabel
& Rachel
& Chieh Loong
& ...
Eh nvm luh. I saw many many people! Just sad that I didn't go to any classrooms. Boo I miss them. It's been near 2 years since I even walked those staircases. Haiz.
And I saw two Porsches! Both were 911 Carrera S, or whatever they're called. Their engines sounded so uber chio, but still not as nice as Lamborghini's! HAHA
I didn't take pictures of them of course. Those were taken from Wikipedia.
And WOO! When I walked past the school bus which I used to take, all the people were like shouting out my name! WHEEEE I'M REMEMBERED HOHO. Saw Godwin and Dylan. Ain't bothering about other people LOL. Dylan is cuteeeeeeeee!
8:07 PM