Lol. And so Wilson was like acting gay in his SMS, but nvm lol. I think the person sitting next to me on the bus saw the message and he must be thinking like "Oh My God, is this person GAY?"
NVM lOl. Just got quite a shocked when I received it anyway. Then changed into my house tee. Wilson didn't bring his.
Morning assembly at track. Then moved to field. ACES day workout -_-
Then came the performance. Great ones. I was sitting behind Shirlynn all the while lol.
First up was Concert Band. I get what you mean, Gloria.
Next was RVChorale. They sang many many many songs. They thought that Elijah and Lai Seng sounded pretty much like the real thing. Wilson also said William was cute hahahah.
Then it was time for Dance. Great dance, totally hot hot hot. Shirlynn was like saying "omg so hot, 'cos they do the 4k FM move!" Then the girls' moves were a little unappropriate. Lol. Then there was this part which I think was supposed to be like BBoy. Once again, it was HOT. Then got this guy who did moonwalk. Woo. Though I didn't see his legs, but I think it was niceee lol. This whole thing was breakdance is it? Zzz.
Then I don't remember what happened. Games and other performances. HAHA got the teachers' dance hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Someone was left alone lol and she had to look at other dancers. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Okay I feel retarded.
Then Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars. I liked it. Though it sounded quite uhh ... raw? I don't know how to describe it. But I guess this is how it sounds like at live concerts. Studio version is so different from live.
Hmms. Dunno still got what la. Lol. Lazy to say anything already.
9:22 PM