Sight reading was okay. I feel like it was quite easy like my grade 5 exam. Lol. Though my grade 5 exam's was in C Major. And today's one was in uhh ... a minor key which had Bb. I don't remember what key is that.
There was also a section in which the examiner had to play a melody, then I had to repeat the top line to him. I was like HAHA when he played it. Cos, guess what, the melody he played was my PREVIOUS exam piece xD
Sight singing was okay too. It's a great thing to be in choir, so many advantages.
After the sight singing, there was thunder, and the examiner apologised to me about "the percussion". Lol that kinda reminded me of ___.
And shit, the song wasn't in 3 time. It was in 4! Lol and lucky it was classical but he didn't ask who the composer might be.
And the exam room was puny. The previous one was so much biggerrrrrr.
-END OF PIANO EXAM-
What's with that new teacher! She scolded Gloria for merely wanting to pick up her worksheet which was on the floor. And I even heard that she scolded Wei Qiang for holding on to a ruler.
Heeyyyyy. That was a great attempt at speaking good English, aint it? Or at least, type good English. And I mean spelling, not grammar.
Quotes from a "speech" :
"in that sense" x A
"in a sense" x B
"in a way" x C
Assume that A, B and C are positive integers greater than 5. Wooow.
9:32 PM