To ruth : HAHA. nt tt we cldnt haf fun when u wer around. u wer crazy toO! lol.
18 Jul 07, 20:48xinning: the blogskin is still the same???
To xinning : firstly, so? secondly, so? thirdly, so?
18 Jul 07, 20:34jiele: I LOVE YOU DARLING! <3
18 Jul 07, 20:09jiele: darlingggggggg! thanks for dat walk down orchard!
To jiele : I LOVE YOU TOO DARLING <3 haha thanks for that walk too!
18 Jul 07, 19:25hazel: PAPER WALLS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS!!! totally GREATTTT.
18 Jul 07, 19:24hazel: today was a bad bad day. really bad. BADDDDD.
To hazel : oO ur tags contradict each other!
18 Jul 07, 19:22iCY: TAGGED! today was a gd gd day x))
To iCY : hahas i bliev tis whole week is lyk heavenly for us RV ppl?
18 Jul 07, 17:04jiajia: hey. got the ppc. anyways, TAGGED ;DDD
To jiajia : hahas great. pass them to me ASAP!
18 Jul 07, 15:58silver: lol im home.fast eh?
To silver : LOL icic. so fast hahas
17 Jul 07, 22:41ruth.: YES I KNOW. Ask me on msn. XD
To ruth : haha nubian gents! or smth.
9:23 PM