check check...this happened for real...Baby Bash..yea..Frankie J..obsession)
it's early in the morning
and my heart is really moaning
just thinking about you baby
got me twisted into things
but i don't know how to take it but
its driving me so crazy
I don't know if it's right
I'm tossing and turning in my bed
it's 5 o'clock in the morning
and I still can't sleep
thinking about your beauty it makes me breathe
I'm feeling hopeless in my heart
I dont know what to do I think I'm in love
Amor no es amor (if this ain't love)
what am I feeling, what am I doing wrong
Amor no es amor (if this ain't love)
is this an illusion that I have in my heart
now I know you're not my lady
but I'm trying to make this right
I don't know what to do
I'm going out of my mind
so baby if you let me kick it with cha
then maybe we could ride together
we could do this all night
now I don't care if you got a man
baby I wish you'd understand
cause I know he can't love you right quite like I can
it's 5 o'clock in the morning
and I still can't sleep
thinking about your beauty it makes me breathe
I'm feeling hopeless and alone
I dont know what to do I think I'm in love
Amor no es amor( if this ain't love)
what am I feeling, what am I doing wrong
amor no es amor (if this ain't love)
is this an illusion that I have in my heart
ohh I love it when you freak it like that (3*)
it's an obsession
hold up let me dream shorty got me feeling sarin where my candy where my cream got ur boy feeling supreme hold up wait a minute baby you so damn independent loving everything you representin' got a lot of money and I love to spend it and that's what's up and I dont care what people scream you're my blessing when I'm stressing my super fly beauty queen I'm gonna keep it saucy cause my ma know how I do we gonna rendez-vous, mi corazon belongs to you
amor no es amor (if this ain't love)
what am I feeling what am I doing wrong
amor no es amor(if this ain't love)
is this an illusion I have in my heart
5:49 PM