17 Jan 07, 12:37silver: haha..shan1 yang2 bully jelly...later cockroach will attack u!!!muahahaha...lol im not shan1 yang2!
17 Jan 07, 12:36dark: RHIAN. IM NOT DEAD. U ARE no comments
17 Jan 07, 12:35jiele: I HATE YOU.YOU BULLY ME haa im nt bullyin u. jus statin some facts yea? xD
16 Jan 07, 22:24ruijie: Lol. I saw u today yea haa i saw u too. jus din noe if u saw me cos u wer expressionless. we wer lyk starin into each others eyes O_O loll.
16 Jan 07, 21:41yj: guess who i am lol PRACTICE SCOREE so we can uphold the name of basses lol loll i aint gonna b blur lyk on audi liddat : "Who's tanyj07!" or smth liddat haa. yea. I LOVE BASS!
16 Jan 07, 21:36silver: lol...choir was weird today...fei lun hai rocks!! lol i wont comment abt choir on my blog la. prevent misunderstandings. i hardly listen to chinese songs but yea. i lyk tt song n singer!
16 Jan 07, 20:53alan: hi weiping! wassup dude you in River Velly High? please link me btw haa linked! yup in rv now.
6:25 PM