Chatting with God
*CONVO START*
God:But I do have a collection of gossip.
Me: can you tell me some?
God:Jason said he type a lot of thing he do not mean it makes him human.
Me: somemore?
God:What time is it there?
Me: ...
God:What time is it there?
Me: Tiger time
God: Are you usually awake at this hour?
Me: I'm awake 24/7
God:I don't know anyone named awake 24 7.
*CONVO END*
ok ... so i haf lots n lots of hw. chinese is HELL, lang arts is hell. i dun wan 2 DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
hols r for rest rest REST cant e tchrs UNDERSTAND. wTF lar damn those crappy pieces of paper wif shitty black ink, xpectin us 2 waste sum blue ink on it.
other than hw, this hols gonna rawk lar, class chalet XD. i guess not much ppl enthu abt it, but yea, strangely i am. cos me = organiser. muahahaha.
oh ya sry -le-, not postin e 2 tagged stuff de 2dae, no time.
aniwae .. chalet's in 10 days 14 hrs 39 mintes 24 seconds XD
6:00 PM